SullivanLuallin Group-NASP Patient Satisfaction Survey
SullivanLuallin Group is honored to announce a new partnership with the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP), offering a competitively priced patient satisfaction survey tool to its members. In collaboration with NASP, we have developed an industry-accepted standard patient survey to address the unique drivers of patient engagement and satisfaction within the specialty pharmacy field.
In addition to measuring the satisfaction of specialty pharmacy patients, this survey tool will provide consistent satisfaction metrics and reporting to various pharmaceutical manufacturers and payer clients.
Participating in the SLG-NASP survey program will provide:
- Results using an industry-accepted standard patient satisfaction survey tool
- Statistically viable results for each participating NASP member
- National benchmarking for all survey questions
- Member Percentile Ranking against SLG-NASP database
- Online access to survey results
- Key-Driver Analysis to determine how best to improve your scores
- Presentation of Findings to review all survey results
- Access to SLG-NASP National Annual Report of Industry Findings and Measures
Our 2016-2017 NASP Patient Satisfaction Survey data shows specialty pharmacy tops health care industry in patient satisfaction. View a full press release on our recent analysis here. A copy of the proposed SLG-NASP patient satisfaction survey can be viewed here. NASP members interested in participating in this patient satisfaction survey program can contact us using the button below.
Download the 2016-2017 NASP Patient Satisfaction Survey White Paper
A new gold standard for specialty pharmacy assessments…
Today, specialty pharmacies employ a wide variety of survey models and metrics to gauge patient satisfaction. This lack of standardization makes it difficult for payers, patients and pharmacies themselves to adequately assess and compare performance across the industry. The combined expertise of NASP and our organization will be incredibly useful in developing a new gold standard for specialty pharmacy assessments that directly addresses this challenge.