SullivanLuallin Group Patient Survey Program
SullivanLuallin Group conducts a reliable turn-key survey process on your timetable, at an affordable price.
You can use our nationally known standard survey form – adopted by the Medical Group Management Association (MGMA), or we'll help you customize the survey form to suit your needs.
We offer a range of distribution methodologies – including online, mail, and point-of-service options – tailored to maximize survey response while minimizing the burden on your administrative staff.
We know that busy professionals want easy-to-read reports that don’t require interpretation guides. That's why our reports are clear and straightforward, to give you and your colleagues the data you need to identify your service strengths and weaknesses, and develop practical improvement plans.
Key features of our patient survey programs include:
- Survey questions customized to your specific needs
- Distribution via USPS mail, in office (point of service) or web
- Real-time monitoring online
- Cross-tab comparisons by cohort (site/location, practice, specialty, etc.)
- Fast turn-around
- Benchmarking by geographic region
- Benchmarking by 53 medical specialties (SullivanLuallinGroup Survey Program and CG-CAHPS)
- Easy-to-read survey reports
- Electronic delivery of reports for easy forwarding within your organization
- Special reports for data analysis and action planning
- Presentation of findings with our Service Quality consultants
Our 25-year track record of helping our clients raise their scores proves that we can help your organization gain the competitive edge. In your post-survey consultation, we'll share actionable data and strategies used by top-scoring hospitals, physician groups, and provider networks to improve the patient experience and earn incentive payments from CMS and private payers.
For more information about the CG-CAHPS (Clinician Group Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey, click here.
For more information about the HCAHPS (Hospital Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems) survey, click here.
Customization, service and affordability
I have told others in our organization that we should strive to deliver the level of service to our patients that SullivanLuallin provides to their customers. The project was on time and on budget. There was not one blip.
We had spent months working with a large national survey company on their proposal and still never felt that their survey questions or reports were quite what we needed. At the eleventh hour, we called Medical Group Management Association (MGMA) for their advice and they recommended SullivanLuallin. After one lengthy phone call to SullivanLuallin, we knew they had the customization, service and affordability that we required.
…They set the gold standard in service.